In today’s episode, through interviews with county department social workers and attorney, the state Guardian ad litem program, a parent attorney, and district court judges, we’ll discuss how the county department responds to a report of suspected neglect and when court action is needed. This area of the law has its own language, and you’ll learn about some new terms today, including screening in, screening out, assessment, filing a petition, and non-secure custody.
You are here: / / Season 02 Episode 02: The System Responds
- Coming Soon: New Show ‘Local Government in North Carolina’ November 16, 2018
- New Show: Local Government in North Carolina November 15, 2018
- Coming Soon: New Show ‘A Day in the Life’ November 15, 2018
- Season 02, Episode 06: Obtaining Permanency January 26, 2017
- The Child’s Voice in Court: The Role of the Guardian ad Litem January 12, 2017
- Season 02, Episode 04: The Case Plan – In and Out of Court December 15, 2016
- Season 02, Episode 03: The Trial: Adjudicating Neglect December 2, 2016
- Season 02 Episode 02: The System Responds November 18, 2016
- S02 Episode 01: Without a Home November 4, 2016
- S02 Episode 00: Welcome to Season 2 of Beyond the Bench October 31, 2016
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.